Registered Waste carrier:
Certificate of registration under, the waste
(England and Wales) Regulation 2011.
Registration number: CBDU310995
Registered with the Information Commissioner's Office: ICO
Registration number: ZA208692
We are Trained in the following:
Infection control (UICP)
• Legal requirements • At risk groups
• Chemical guidelines • Micro-organisms
• Parasites • Viruses • Bacteria • The Chain of Infection • Means of Transmission
• Infection control procedures (UICPs)
• Hand washing • Hand drying • Physical decontamination • Colour coding
• Training requirements • Cleaning correctly • Dealing with spillages
• Biohazard kits • Handling sharps
• Specimens • Protective equipment (PPE) • Disposable gloves • Aprons • Masks
• Food hygiene • Personal hygiene • Laundry and linen • Clinical waste
• Communicable diseasesÂ Â
We are trained in the following:
CoSHH: Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
*What substances hazardous to health are *Health responsibilities in the workplace* Safe storage * Safe disposal *Employer’s duties *Employee’s duties *Risk assessment *The assessment process * What if something does go wrong? * Hazard warning labels * Data sheets (safety data sheets) * Chemicals *Diluting and decanting *Using chemicals safely *Substances are more than just chemicals *Waste - regular * Waste - clinical *Micro-organisms *Infection control *Communicable diseases *Fumes *Dust * Shavings * Respiratory hazards *Medication.
We are trained in the following: Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaning and Bio-hazard Removal. Level 2
Accredited by Aim Awards/ Ofqual Organisation.